Erasmus+ for Coordinators and Staff: How to Manage Your KA1 Project Successfully
This course aims to equip coordinators and staff involved in Erasmus projects with the necessary skills, knowledge, and tools to manage and lead successful initiatives within the Erasmus+ framework, fostering international cooperation and educational development.
The course explores the fields of work of an Erasmus+ KA1 project and gives an insight into the processes that make it successful and financially viable. It is designed for coordinators and staff involved in Erasmus KA1 projects, aiming to provide comprehensive guidance on successfully managing and overseeing the intricacies of Erasmus initiatives. Participants will explore the key aspects of project management within the Erasmus framework, focusing on efficient coordination, effective communication, and adept handling of administrative and strategic responsibilities. Special attention will be given to individual concerns and problems as well as good practices, which will be shared and discussed during group work activities.
- Understanding Erasmus+ Framework: Gain a deep understanding of the Erasmus+ program, its objectives, structure, and key components, including funding guidelines and project lifecycle.
- Project Planning and Development: Learn how to initiate, plan, and develop an Erasmus project, including setting clear objectives, timelines, and defining roles and responsibilities.
- Financial and Administrative Management: Explore the financial and administrative requirements of Erasmus projects, including budget management, reporting, and compliance with Erasmus guidelines.
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management: Develop strategies for quality assurance and risk management, ensuring project success while mitigating potential challenges.
- Effective Communication and Collaboration: Understand the importance of effective communication within a project team and with project partners, emphasizing cross-cultural communication and collaboration.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Learn how to monitor project progress, evaluate outcomes, and make necessary adjustments for successful project implementation.
- Networking and Sustainability: Explore strategies for building networks, fostering partnerships, and ensuring the sustainability of Erasmus projects beyond their initial phases.
- Legal and Ethical Compliance: Understand legal and ethical considerations within Erasmus projects, ensuring compliance with regulations and fostering an ethical project environment.
- To present a personal mini research project following the SPRE stages to be at the on-site dissemination activity, gaining evaluation and further ideas to participants’ own situations and puzzles.
- Comprehensive Understanding of Erasmus+ Framework: Participants will acquire a deep understanding of the Erasmus+ program, including its objectives, structure, and key components. This knowledge will extend to familiarity with funding guidelines and the complete project lifecycle within the Erasmus framework.
- Proficient Project Planning and Development: Participants will develop the skills to initiate, plan, and develop an Erasmus project successfully. This includes the ability to set clear objectives, establish timelines, and define roles and responsibilities within the project team.
- Financial and Administrative Management: Participants will explore the financial and administrative requirements of Erasmus projects, gaining competence in budget management, reporting, and ensuring compliance with Erasmus guidelines to maintain financial viability.
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management: Participants will develop strategies for quality assurance and risk management, enabling them to ensure project success while proactively mitigating potential challenges that may arise during the project lifecycle.
- Effective Communication and Collaboration: Participants will understand the importance of effective communication within a project team and with project partners. Special emphasis will be placed on cross-cultural communication and collaboration to enhance international cooperation.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Skills: Participants will acquire the skills necessary to monitor project progress, evaluate outcomes, and make informed adjustments for successful project implementation, contributing to continuous improvement and project success.
- Networking and Sustainability Strategies: Participants will explore effective strategies for building networks, fostering partnerships, and ensuring the sustainability of Erasmus projects beyond their initial phases. This outcome emphasizes the long-term impact and success of the initiatives.
- Legal and Ethical Compliance: Participants will gain an understanding of the legal and ethical considerations within Erasmus projects. This includes ensuring compliance with regulations and fostering an ethical project environment, aligning with the principles of responsible and accountable international collaboration.
- In addition to the above outcomes, participants will present a personal mini research project following the SPRE stages during the on-site dissemination activity. This will provide them with valuable feedback, evaluation, and new ideas applicable to their own situations and challenges.
This seminar is designed for educators and individuals responsible for overseeing Erasmus+ projects, including representatives from schools, educational institutions, authorities, chambers, and similar organizations.
|English B1 and above*
|9 AM to 2:30 PM daily (extracurricular activities outside of learning activities)
|5-10 August, 2024 (6 days, 30 lessons)
|€510, including extra curricular cultural activities and welcome dinner
*The language of the course is English, linguistic aid may be provided for speakers of Hungarian with lower language abilities
The course complies with all rules as set in the Quality Standards of the Erasmus+ program. Extracurricular activities are in addition to the lessons, and study groups are international. Note: should the latter condition not be met, participants will be informed 40 days in advance.
Payment facilities: participants with funding from the actual year’s project budget may ask to request a deposit of EUR 100 to guarantee their places on the course and pay the rest of the fees later.
It is possible to take part in 2 consecutive courses, please book both separately. A price reduction of 15% will be applied.